Elma was in constant pain after a fall badly injuring her arm and shoulder. Luckily she found Dr. Tim Tollestrup, one of only a handful of surgeons in the world who can treat chronic pain with Peripheral Nerve Surgery. Elma says Dr. Tollestrup is, “the best thing that ever happened to me.” Watch her story.
- Piriformis Muscle Removal Surgery – Ten Years and 400+ Cases Later
- Why Not To See an Orthopedic Surgeon for Nerve Pain
- Peripheral Neuropathy Pain Relieved with Peripheral Nerve Surgery
- Pain from Damage to the Posterior Femoral Cutaneous Nerve
- Why Peripheral Nerve Surgery is the Only Option to Relieve Most Nerve Pain