Monique suffered with a mysterious pain radiating into her leg, foot and back. None of the doctors she saw could help her so she resigned herself to a sedentary lifestyle. Three thousand miles away her surgeon brother-in-law observed Dr. Tim Tollestrup removing a patient’s Piriformis Muscle. A connection was made and Monique’s life was changed. Watch her inspiring story of hope.
- Piriformis Muscle Removal Surgery – Ten Years and 400+ Cases Later
- Why Not To See an Orthopedic Surgeon for Nerve Pain
- Peripheral Neuropathy Pain Relieved with Peripheral Nerve Surgery
- Pain from Damage to the Posterior Femoral Cutaneous Nerve
- Why Peripheral Nerve Surgery is the Only Option to Relieve Most Nerve Pain