Daniel had horrible pain in his ankle radiating to the top of his foot that he rated at a level 10! After surgery to properly treat his Superficial Peroneal Nerve damage, his pain was a zero! It was the second time Dr. Tollestrup helped Daniel. Watch his story of hope.
- Piriformis Muscle Removal Surgery – Ten Years and 400+ Cases Later
- Why Not To See an Orthopedic Surgeon for Nerve Pain
- Peripheral Neuropathy Pain Relieved with Peripheral Nerve Surgery
- Pain from Damage to the Posterior Femoral Cutaneous Nerve
- Why Peripheral Nerve Surgery is the Only Option to Relieve Most Nerve Pain