Sunday suffered from debilitating CRPS pain for more than two decades. She was “living in a state of despair” spending most days on her couch. But she never gave up hope of beating “the suicide disease”. Through her Facebook group, she found Dr. Tim Tollestrup who correctly diagnosed her problem from another country what other doctors could not do with her sitting in front of them. Watch her inspirational story of hope.
- Piriformis Muscle Removal Surgery – Ten Years and 400+ Cases Later
- Why Not To See an Orthopedic Surgeon for Nerve Pain
- Peripheral Neuropathy Pain Relieved with Peripheral Nerve Surgery
- Pain from Damage to the Posterior Femoral Cutaneous Nerve
- Why Peripheral Nerve Surgery is the Only Option to Relieve Most Nerve Pain